Charleston County Personal Injury Attorney
Injured in an Accident? Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer in Charleston County.
Accidents happen every day, no matter how careful we try to be. If you
or a loved one has been injured in an accident that was caused by another's
negligence, we would like to speak with you. Accident victims are eligible
to pursue personal injury compensation from an insurance company. But
dealing with insurance companies and their claims process can be frustrating
for people who are already overwhelmed with the aftermath of an accident.
We at Bluestein Johnson & Burke, LLC can lift that burden off of you
and handle the entire process.
If you have suffered any of the following injuries, we can help:
- Soft tissue and spinal injuries due to a car or truck accident
Repetitive stress or other
on the job injuries
- Traumatic injuries from construction accidents, container transport accidents
or shipping mishaps
- Serious head injuries or brain injuries
- Disfigurement or scarring from explosions, electrical fires or dog bites
- Brain trauma or other medical conditions cause by a birth injury
- Dangerous property conditions
- Nursing home negligence
- Minor injuries suffered in a slip and fall accident caused by inadequate
signage, incomplete repairs, uneven sidewalks or other premises liability
and building issues
- Amputations caused by a manufacturing accident
- Paralysis, loss of limb, loss of sight or any other serious loss from an accident
- Dog bites and vicious animal attacks
Whether you have been injured in a
slip and fall, or
lost a loved one, our team is here to stand by you during this difficult time. Learn more
about your options and what our Charleston County personal injury attorneys
can do to protect your rights.
Hands-On, Personalized Legal Support
We know that you're already going through a lot, financially, emotionally,
and physically. Filing an injury claim can make things easier on you by
compensating you for your medical treatment, hospital expenses, missing
wages, and even pain and suffering. We can work with medical specialists,
accident reconstruction experts, and investigators to help you build a
thorough and effective claim. All you need to do is trust us and focus
on recovering. We can do the rest.