Compassionate Counsel

Charleston County Wrongful Death Attorney

Lost a Loved One in an Accident? Seek Justice With Charleston County Lawyer.

If you lost a loved one due to a negligent individual, you may have the opportunity to file a wrongful death claim on their behalf. A wrongful death case is designed to recover some of the financial loss you and your family encountered as a result of losing your loved one.

Financial recovery can go toward covering medical expenses, funeral costs, and to address personal pain and suffering the survivors are sure to face. Seek counsel from our compassionate Charleston County personal injury attorneys at Bluestein Johnson & Burke, LLC, and know that you have experienced lawyers on your side.

Navigating the Unexpected Loss of a Loved One

Why pursue a wrongful death claim on behalf of your loved one? Not only can you receive compensation, but you can hold the party responsible for causing the death and protect others from succumbing to the same fate.

    Wrongful death claims can arise from:

    Compensation for wrongful death cases also addresses loss of companionship and loss of income for the deceased's remaining dependents. No amount of money can ever make up for the loss of a loved one. Even so, it is important to pursue financial compensation from the responsible parties with a seasoned Charleston County wrongful death lawyer who is passionate about helping your loved one seek justice.

    Personalized Counsel and Accessible Service

    Being able to access your attorney at all times is important for many clients. At Bluestein Johnson & Burke, LLC, we make a point of offering weekend and evening appointments for your convenience. We keep you informed throughout your case and we make sure that your goals are being addressed.

    Begin consulting with our firm today by calling (843) 418-0750.


    We have one goal that supersedes all others: to be your law firm, no matter what you need.
    To accomplish that goal, we take the following approach to your legal issue.

    Send My Information