Criminal Defense Lawyer in Mt. Pleasant
Have You Had a Run-in With the Law? Contact a Mt. Pleasant Defense Attorney Today.
At Bluestein, Johnson & Burke, LLC, we understand how to effectively
defend our clients due to our decades of experience defending criminal
charges. We have developed an
in-depth understanding of criminal law and the way that the state handles criminal cases.
Insight From Former Law Enforcement
Attorney Brian Burke
worked as a police officer and is trained in criminal investigations and interrogations. He is able
to talk to and negotiate with police officers because he has walked in
Attorney Brian Johnson is a
former prosecutor for the South Carolina Attorney General's Office. He understands prosecutors'
point-of-view and techniques for analyzing evidence. He knows how they
develop and try cases to prosecute criminal defendants.
We represent clients charged with all crimes, including, but not limited to:
- Drug possession and manufacturing, as well as sales or distribution of
- Traffic violations, including speeding and reckless driving
- Vehicular manslaughter
DUI for first and multiple offenders
- Juvenile crimes, for misdemeanors and felonies
- Violent crimes, including assault, domestic violence, or homicide
- Property crimes such as shoplifting, burglary and other theft
- White collar crimes, including credit card fraud or identity theft
- Disorderly Conduct and Public Intoxication
- Parole and probation violations
- Sex crimes, including child pornography and rape
Our Mt. Pleasant criminal defense lawyers' comprehensive understanding
of arresting procedures, search and seizure, drug and alcohol testing,
criminal investigations, and other matters are critical to building a
strong defense. We work together on all criminal cases to make sure that
our clients receive a comprehensive defense.
Seeking Reduced Sentences or Dropped Charges
As your Charleston County criminal defense attorneys, our goal is to get
the best possible results for your case, which preserves your rights and
freedoms as much as possible. In the ideal scenario, we work to get the
charges dropped due to a number of errors that can be made while you are
being processed. If dropped charges are not an option, we focus on keeping
you out of jail, and accessing other reduced sentencing options that can
preserve many future freedoms. Together, we make a formidable team against